Our website will grow and change over time. Here we list some of the things we are working on….
- We would like to increase the number of our Members’ boats that we can present on the world map. As they are submitted by Members, we will add them!
- The Association will continue to offer Members the high quality rudder shoes and straps, and we are working on a way to allow ordering ‘on-line’
- In the ‘Clubhouse’, members can now find merchandise for sale – items of chandlery and Nicholson 32 ‘branded’ goods with direct weblinks to the producers so that Members can order direct or through the Bosun.
- Members sometimes have spare parts or items related to their boats that are surplus to requirement – especially when retiring from active sailing and becoming Associate Members. We plan to create a ‘Bring and Buy’ page for such items. Keep an eye out for it in the coming months – please contact the Webmaster in the meantime.
- Scanning and then adding the Annual Bulletins going back to the 1970s is going to take a little time. Please bear with us!
- With such a beautiful fleet of boats, and a wide range of adaptations and upgrades – particularly internally – we thought it would be nice to have a ‘Featured Boat of the Month’. This will be a ‘public’ page, but the form for members to fill in and submit their photos will be in the secure Members Only area. If you would like your boat to feature please contact the Webmaster.