for N32 owners and enthusiasts
A wealth of information
There is a very active Class Association for Nicholson 32s.
It has the following aims:
▪ to share ideas and experiences relating to Nicholson 32s
▪ to keep owners in touch with each other
▪ in summary, the class events each season are:
• an Annual Dinner (incorporating the A.G.M.) held in January in London during the Boat Show fortnight
• a boat for boat class entry in the Island Sailing Club’s ‘Round the Island Race’ in June (Isle of Wight)
• a meet in France, May or June, usually in Normandy
• a meet in June, Scotland, west coast
• also in June, an East Coast Meet
• in September, an informal ‘boat on boat’ race round the buoys in the Solent + a Class Meet and Supper (following the race) in the Solent area (Cowes / Medina River)
Our publications to keep in touch are:
▪ a Spring and Autumn Newletter
▪ a high quality illustrated Annual Bulletin with class news, accounts of cruises, owners’ ideas and experiences on fittings, alterations to their boats, etc …
▪ an annual Owners List
If you wish to contact the Association to tell us where your boat is now (for the history of the fleet) or to make a technical enquiry which could be passed to a member of the committee or if you intend to buy a Nic 32, click on this link.
Click here to read/download the N32 Association brochure
Click here to read the N32 Association Rules.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it cost?
The annual subscription cost for full membership of the N32 Association is £20 sterling, and £15 for Associate membership.
How do I join?
Simply complete our online form giving details of yourself and of your vessel and then complete the subscription form online too.
How do I pay?
Subscription payment is through a secure service accessed on our website, using your credit or debit card. Payment is recurring annually, so once set up, you don’t need to worry about future years. You will simply recieve an email each year alerting you to the imminent subcription payment, and a confirmation when the payment has been recieved by the Association. If your bank card expires, we’ll even let you know that too! Of course, should you decide to leave the Association, you can also cancel your payment in your secure ‘Account’ area of the website.
Do I have to already own a Nicholson 32?
Not at all! You can become an Associate member if you want to find out more about the marque prior to purchase, and a lot of past owners also choose to remain members, as Associates, when they sell their boats.
Can I cancel my membership?
Yes – you can cancel your membership at any time, by accessing your payment details in your secure ‘Account’ area of the website. However, I’m afraid we do not refund subscription fees for part years.